NextWave is working with a leading development within the renewable energy sector to support project development across Asia. For that reason they're looking for a Sustainability Manager to help assess and implement international environmental, social and sustainability practices on their projects.
- Supporting ongoing implementation and continuous improvement of the Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS).
- Ensure compliance with environmental and social policies, procedures and guidance especially to IFC Performance Standards, local legislation and best international practice.
- Stay up to date with the environment and social trends within the utility sector
- Provide training and guidance to a broader team on the environment and social principles and standards.
- Conduct environmental and social due diligence in support of the investment team for new projects including travel to project sites/locations.
- Fulfill specific project development tasks relating to governance, environmental and social impact assessments as well as, liaising with project managers and contractors, provision of project-related advice.
- 10+ years’ experience in ESG Management
- Excellent knowledge of Environmental and Social issues and conditions for Renewable Energy projects.
- Good knowledge of setting up and implementing environmental and social management systems.
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential
- Proficiency in written and oral English language
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713