NextWave Partners is working a leading EPC within the wind sector looking to hire a Site Manager in Asia.
They’re looking for a Site Manager coming from a construction background in the wind sector with the ability to:
- Support early stage construction planning, construction and commissioning of a Wind Farm in Asia.
- Track project progress and costs
- Manage team of consultants, contractors during design, construction and commissioning.
- Build and lead a team project team made up of vendors, contractors and engineers.
- Negotiate construction contracts which include defining project scope, timeline and costs.
- Assist with technical studies as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 13+ years of experience in managing construction activities on wind farm projects or other related projects.
- Candidate must be able to relocate on short notice (target start date of Dec) to SE Asia.
- 5 + years’ experience in project management in the wind industry.
- Knowledge of scheduling or cost management software or similar software is an added advantage.
- Experience in managing projects from Planning, Procurement, Construction, and
- Commissioning through Operations.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713