NextWave Partners is working with an IPP in the Middle East who's putting together their O&M team and looking to identify a Shift Charge Engineer to support operations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, which includes day and night shifts.
- Lead a team of up to 10 engineers and technicians on a power plant to ensure smooth operations.
- Maintain the highest HSE standards and drive performance and efficiency across the shift.
- Lead a change management program.
- Effectively coordinate activities with the engineering and maintenance departments.
- Recognized engineering qualifications, ideally an Engineering Degree.
- At least 10 years of total experience with 3 years' experience as a Shift Leader in the power sector.
- Previous experience working on large coal or HFO power plants.
- Willing to relocate to the Middle East
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713