Senior VP, Project Finance
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Title: Senior VP, Project Finance
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading global financial advisory firm specializing in infrastructure and renewable energy mandates and they're looking to further expand their presence in APAC. The firm is currently looking to hire a Senior VP in Project Finance to join their growing team in Singapore.
· Lead structuring and execution of infrastructure and energy transactions in APAC
· Lead coordination and communication with clients, interaction with lenders and investors
· Support origination of financial advisory mandates within the region and other business development related activities
· Lead development and evaluation of the company's strategy
· Supervise and provide support in due diligence and preparation of financial models for projects
· Overall management throughout deal process and live transactions and manage coordination with junior team members
· Overall supervision of the transaction execution team and manage coordination with global teams as applicable
· Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, or other relevant discipline. Master's an added advantage
· At least 10 years of experience within investment banking, management consultancy or on the developer side
· Experience in leading renewable energy transactions through execution
· Renewable energy experience is a must
· APAC experience needed, experience in SEA preferred
· Fluency in both written and spoken English. Any additional Asian language is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired