NextWave Partners is working with an international Energy Company to identify a Senior Tax Manager to manage the Philippines portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Tax/Finance professional who is passionate about developing and managing their portfolios.
- To support the entities on all tax and statutory planning, reporting, and compliance by being the responsible and accountable person to lead and handle tax compliance review, tax reporting assistance, tax incentives research, and other ad hoc tax requirements. This position is expected to proactively identify possible tax risks including other compliance matters brought to it by the management;
- Assist on accounting related matters to ensure tax compliance such as but not limited to: Maintaining Tax Policies; assist in updating Accounting Policies; and assist in Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements and Statutory Consolidation;
- To lead in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly tax returns and other statutory reporting matters;
- To review possible tax exposures Vena Energy and all its entities;
- To coordinate with various legal experts and tax consultants on various complex areas of tax;
- To proactively interpret and review existing and new tax regulations and to provide appropriate guidance to effectively implement Philippine Tax Law;
- Preparing of documentations and assisting in Tax Assessments and Tax Refund;
- Tax Planning to maximize possible tax incentives and minimize tax exposure;
- To assist in Year-end audit requirements including coordinating with external and internal auditors as well as various regulatory bodies in the Philippines (e.g. BIR, SEC, PEZA, etc.);
- Maintenance of Tax and Accounting Policies in conformity with applicable reporting standards and tax regulations;
- Act as representative director on the board of Vena Energy and affiliate companies in the Philippines; and
- Other ad-hoc reporting matters or projects that may be assigned by the Country CFO/management.
- 10+ years of experience in Tax in the Philippines
- Strong technical background in GAAP/Statutory Accounting for Tax Reporting
- Experience in the Energy or Power sector.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV and contact details to Fletcher Kim on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA Registration No.: R1877723