|Posted:||2 months ago|
We’re looking for a self-motivated, commercial minded and responsible individual with experience from regulatory affairs from the renewables sector.
The location will be in Tokyo that you will be required to work in Tokyo office.
The position reports to the Global Head of Policy and Markets in Norway and focuses on regulatory matters related to our business development efforts in Japan.
- Understanding, analyzing and contextualizing key developments and trends within policy, regulatory and stakeholder landscape.
- Contributing to development and follow-up of a regulatory stakeholder plan
- Support the implement of the client’s offshore wind strategy in Japan by ensuring engagement of relevant stakeholders in the private and public sector
- Monitoring the global development of offshore wind policies and select best practices to propose to policy makers
- Organizing, make briefs, and represent the client in external meetings
- Supporting internal business development and project development activities on regulatory affairs matters
- Providing analysis of regulatory developments in Japan and clear recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Supporting selection and procurement of consultancy service and being the key contact point towards external consultants.
- Having an established network of contacts within Japanese central governments and other relevant regulators
- Accumulated extensive experience working within the energy industry
- Japanese and English fluency written and spoken
- Proactively working in a small team in Japan
- Based in Tokyo, Japan
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1653437
Job has Expired