NextWave is working with a company that specialises in the development, construction, operation and maintenance of solar power plants around the world. The company is recruiting a Senior Project Manager to strengthen its teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Pilot and ensure the realization of the construction phases
- Lead and coordinate the different construction teams: design office, control office, SPS coordinators, subcontractors and ensure the smooth running of construction sites in the strict respect of contracts, and in consultation with the internal departments of the company
- Carry out or validate the specifications drawn up by the technicians of the research department, including control of the technical and contractual aspects
- Establish the provisional budgets, ensure the financial management of the projects and be the guarantor of the results;
- Ensure full compliance with contractual commitments, lead times and delivery, and ensure the completion of construction sites and monitoring the lifting of reserves;
- To guarantee the respect of the rules of the art and the norms in order to guarantee the perfect quality of the achievements;
- Ensure compliance with site safety rules and contribute to the continuous quality improvement process and ensure that the facilities comply with the quality policy set by the organisation;
- Provide internal reporting to the construction manager and prepare periodic reports of assignments to customers;
- Ensure, maintain and retain the relationship with customers and ensure their full satisfaction;
- Contribute to the development of the agency and the Company.
- Point our gaps and propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to decide on appropriate actions;
- Organization and rigor with sense of priorities;
- Financial management skills;
- Good knowledge of electrical and photovoltaic installations of high power.
- Team management (managerial experience required)
- Planning, organsation, meeting deadlines;
- Respect of contractual commitments towards customers but also subcontractors;
- Budgeting and managing project to stay within allocated budget
- Education of Bachelor's Degree
- 5 minimum (elite engineering school, or renowned university) with a minimum experience of 3-5 years in a similar position, preferably in the photovoltaic sector.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Louison Cassarino at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1933
EA License No.: R1875244
EA Registration No.: 16S8303