|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Project Manager - C&I Solar (Sydney)
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading Solar C&I organisation expanding rapidly across Australia and seeking a Project Manager to oversee small and medium scale developments. The position will be based in either Sydney or Melbourne and will report directly into the Chief Operations Officer.
- Management of small to large sized Solar C&I projects
- Work closely across multiple internal teams, including: Engineering, Procurement and Operations.
- Manage multiple projects across various stages of completion for commercial and industrial solar projects
- Ensure budgets and timeframes are effectively managed and executed
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager, ideally within Solar C&I, however not essential
- Other industry experience: Engineering, Commercial Construction or Electrical.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, establishing effective working relationships across multiple levels, both internally and externally
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired