My client is an international finance player looking for a Senior project finance manager to be based in Taiwan. This person will be joining one of the biggest finance player in the market and we will be looking for this person to focus solely on renewable energy for the region.
- Working with Taiwan management team to support all project development and finance activities in the region
- Supporting project development team for financial evaluation, legal and tax structuring, internal approval documentation and financial closing of renewable project investment across the region
- Managing stakeholders relationships across the region and leading discussions and negotiations with banks for project financing
- Supporting commercial negotiations with direct electricity off takers for renewable energy project
- Bachelor degree in relevant field, master degree in finance/accounting or MBA is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in project financing, lending or relevant field.
- Experience in IPP / renewable energy is a plus.
- Highly competent financial modeller.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a small dynamic team setting.
- Hands-on and able to work independently.