|Posted:||11 days ago|
Title: Senior BD Manager (Solar PV)
Location: Paris, France
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide. NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with a strong business development background within the Italian market. Relevant experience within the renewable energy field is imperative.
- Lead and assist on as well as manage a number of solar projects, referred to below as assigned projects.
- Deliver assigned projects on time, on-schedule, within budget to agreed quality.
- Identify M&A/Co-development opportunities
- Ensure that projects are identified, developed and executed in line with the company ́s
corporate values, development goals, objectives and processes.
- Permitting: Manage the permitting processes for assigned projects.
- PPA Negotiation
- Commercial Document Preparation
- Stakeholder engagement/management
Project management experience in the Renewables space (ideally solar PV) that are > 50MW
Experience in managing teams
Have a strong network of EPC/ICP contractors across Greece
- Educational background in Banking, Project finance advisory, or Renewable Energy.
- 5+ years of experience in renewable power development is required. Solar PV experience preferred.
- It is important to have prior M&A and/or co-developmend experience within the French PV market.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)