Working closely with the Director of Development, your main objectives are:
- The study of new markets to select a country with potential
- The development of a portfolio of projects in the selected country
- Study and analyse new international markets
- Define in collaboration with the Development Department the market (s) priority
- Build the business plan / financial model based on the context regulatory and local tax
- Define an action plan allowing the development of a portfolio of projects
- Identification of local partners
- Acquisition of projects at different stages of development
- Identify and select local councils
- Ensure responses to tenders, and / or manage contract negotiations sale of energy
- Manage the development of projects (land, urban planning, contracting and connection)
- Track project financing
- Ensure competitive intelligence
- You have more than 7 years experience and justify a successful experience in the solar field photovoltaic energy and/or renewable energy, ideally in International markets.
- You are recognised for your sense of negotiation, your diplomacy and your relational.
- You are autonomous, organised and rigorous and are strong.
- You are familiar with the principles of project finance and financial models.
- Perfect command of English is essential. The practice of a second language is a plus.
- Many trips abroad are expected.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166