|Posted:||27 days ago|
Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Seoul, Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
A global leading renewable energy development company on both onshore and offshore projects.
- Point of contact and taking technical responsibility for the Electrical Engineering during project development, construction and operation as for:
- Prepare and/or review/align concept/early Engineering of onshore / offshore assets partially in-house, partially with support from external engineering service providers
- Prepare and/or review/align Execution designs, reports, specifications and drawings ensuring the compliance with national/international standards and project requirements
- Support the preparation of regulatory plans of administrative files such as environmental authorization/ building permit
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) for engineering work, evaluate the submissions and make recommendations on their selection
- Support the tender, negotiation and procurement process
- Interact with external consultants and review the design documents prepared by contractors for consistency with project requirements
- Support the interconnection (grid connection) processes, organise all relevant technical documentation, test reports and certification
- Support the technical due diligence of the electrical designs of projects (e.g. mergers & acquisitions), analyze simulation results, review and promote technical solutions detailing any subsequent risks and make proposals for technical and commercial decisions
- Identify new opportunities in the market re. contractors for Electrical Engineering designs and execution; lead benchmarking, prequalification and selection of consultants
- Background in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the electrical design, construction and operation of wind farms' main electrical components
- Professional experience in onshore / offshore wind farms executive design and optimization of wind farms in one or more of the following: infrastructures, logistics and interconnection
- Experience with tenders and review of construction projects, documentation and QA/QC procedures
- Good understanding of power system analysis and experience regarding technical contract management and negotiation as well as technical claim management
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)