|Posted:||24 days ago|
Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Or Perth
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, and Climate-Tech Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role:
NextWave Partners is working with a leading business in the renewable energy sector. They are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join their mission towards sustainable practices. In this role, the individual will be responsible for driving revenue growth, negotiating transactions, and building a robust sales pipeline to help customers achieve their sustainability goals.
- Acquire new customers and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and revenue growth strategies aligned with company goals.
- Identify new trading and revenue opportunities, broadening the network of potential buyers.
- Originate and execute proposals for various environmental attributes, including carbon credits and renewable energy certificates from diverse sources.
- Deliver high-quality customer service that exceeds expectations and goals.
- Lead customer communication and spearhead marketing activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proven background in business development, sales, or brokering in the Commodity/Financial markets.
- Experience in buy and/or sell-side markets for carbon credits and renewable energy certificates is advantageous.
- Knowledge of carbon markets, corporate sustainability, and understanding of market dynamics in the carbon market (compliance and/or voluntary).
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)