- Building membership in Asia and membership relations: targeting potential members and initiating membership discussion; holding discussions with members to ascertain their strategies and needs;
- Sponsorship discussion with members to offer opportunities in different events in Asia;
- Regularly speak with members about our events, publications, webcasts and activities
- Sales of event sponsorship and delegations passes: preparation of sponsorship packs; Sales of event sponsorship and delegations passes; liaising with our sales team in Europe and our global communications agency
- Management of CRM database
- Building new partnerships with organizations: the successful candidate will be able to work with various organizations (governmental, non-governmental and commercial); mapping out new partners and reaching out to them to build relationships for company events.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Ability to speak and write in widely used Asian languages is a plus;
- 10+ years of sales background in power sector or renewable energy sector;
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and good at managing and prioritizing numerous projects to meet demanding deadlines;
- Must be self-motivated, independent;
- Must be eager to learn in new environments and on new topics;
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370