- Sales activity in Japan market including business development and management of key accounts.
- Understand valuation models, analyzing the economic merits and risks associated with clean energy projects
- Planning sales activity, approach to potential clients, provide information about the product (working closely with technical engineers/department), negotiate on commercial contracts.
- Provide after support for existing clients.
- Manager tasks according to budgets and schedules, including coordinating internal and external technical support.
- Fluency in both written and spoken business Japanese is required.
- Business proficiency in spoken and written English or Chinese required.
- Relevant experience in power generation products developments.
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be solutions-focused with creative problem-solving skills a strong ability to think.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1653437