|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
The non-Japanese Renewable Energy IPP is looking for a Recruitment Manager in Japan. This position will be conducting the wide range of hiring for engineers, investors, business developments etc. The company is very diverse that multi nationals are working together.
- Partner with hiring managers to anticipate and deliver talent acquisition requirements based on business needs and expectations.
- Deliver best-in-class talent casting and ensure strong talent pipeline through various sourcing channels including search engines, networking, job board mining, social media, industry intelligence and internal referrals.
- Build and strengthen Employer Branding through social media platforms, campus outreach, industry and networking events, etc.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process including reference checks, offer management, work pass applications (when applicable), employment contract preparation, input employee data into the HR system, conducting HR induction to new hires and track all new hire probation.
- Degree holder with min. 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong recruitment background
- Experience or knowledge of the luxury retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Results-driven team player who is able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1653437
Job has Expired