Our client is an industry leading renewable energy developer who are active within the Asia market. As part of their aggressive expansion in the South Korea market, they are looking to expand their team and hire a Real Estate Business Development to be based in Seoul.
- Identify project sites for solar and wind development
- Build/manage partnership with local real estate agents
- Manage contacted land brokers
- Negotiate land purchase/lease contracts with site owners
- Identify investment opportunities via self-development or tenders
- Support the preparation and management of formal tender documentations of potential tenders
- Support in securing permits and licenses required for the development, construction and operation of land for renewable projects
- Monitor regulatory programs and trends and advise the development team as to likely future constraints and opportunities
- Support in the management of land related matters through the construction and operations phase
- Support in negotiations of key contracts including lease contracts and PPA
- Support in land due diligence, including verification/acquisition of land titles and land contracts
- Support in managing local government, community relationships and relevant land regulatory board
- Represent the Company in meetings with regulators, landowner groups and project stakeholders
- Work closely with legal counsel and members of the development team to draft contract documents and leases
- 태양광 및 풍력 발전소 건설을 위한 후보지를 물색
- 지방 부동산들과 파트너쉽 구축 및 관리
- 토지 소유주와 토지 매입/임대 계약 협상 및 체결
- 태양광 및 풍력 발전소 위한 개발인허가 업무 수행
- 확보한 토지에 발전소 건설 투자 계획 수립 서포트
- Real estate transaction license holder.
- Proven negotiation skills for contracts.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the real estate industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management is preferable
- High commercial acumen and solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Korean and English.
- 공인중개사, 감정평가사, 법무사 등 부동산 거래 관련 자격증 소지자
- 경매/공매 경험 등 부동산 물권 권리분석 능력 소지자
- 영어 가능자 우대
- 대인 관계 원만하고 협상에 능한 분
- 활동적이며 성실하고 적극적인 태도 가지신 분
- 지방 출장이 빈번하여도 스트레스 받지 않는 분
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim 김축복 at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723