NextWave is working with a leading developer in Asia who is expanding their team in Bangkok as part of its rapid growth in the region.
For that purpose, they are looking for a Project Finance Officer.
- Support Debt raising from onshore and offshore lenders.
- Analyse different commercial and tax structures across different markets in the region
- Assist Project Finance Manager to analyse, structure and secure debt financing for assets in the region.
- Manage Loan compliance function including drawdowns and ensure compliance at all times.
- Managing overall relationship with lenders
- Answering queries from lenders on their proposals
- Term sheet negotiation with lenders
- Advising, drafting and executing the loan agreements & addendums
- Support periodic management reporting and analysis for top management/ Board.
- Playing a pivotal role in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, latest outlooks, etc
- Be an ambassador for the firm at all times
- At least 2 years experience in Project Finance
- Good English communication skills
- Thai and English language in writing and speaking fluently
- Preferred consideration for candidates that have performed loan compliance for a loan with a bank in Thailand.
- Must be team-oriented with a growth mindset, organized and analytical
- Involved in loan drawdowns, either on the bank side as a security agent or on the corporate side.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713