As a pure player in renewable energy, our client have diversified both in terms of technologies (wind, solar, biomass cogeneration, hydro, marine thermal) and geographies – they have fourteen branches and implantations in the world – following an approach that is both opportunistic and focused on niche markets.
Independently owned, they have also sought operational independence by bringing in-house all the required expertise in development, contracts, financial engineering, construction and operation of its projects.
- Leading the structuration of project financing transactions to raise debt and equity for the companies project. This includes: structuration, due diligence, negotiation of the financing documentation (debt and equity), the closing of the transaction;
- Optimizing the financing structures to increase the value of the projects;
- Assess acquisition opportunities, negotiate the terms of the purchase, take an active role in the audit and purchase of the targets;
- Building financial models for the projects;
- Interacting with potential financial partners (banks, institutional investors, private investors, etc.) and negotiate the financing terms;
- Grow our network of potential financial partners, both locally and globally;
- Contribute to the continuous development of our corporate culture by embodying its key values: be upstanding, learn, innovate, work in team, make a difference;
- Assist the Head of Project Finance and Board of Directors in retaining the best financial partners;
- Manage 1-2 members of the team to successfully close transactions;
- Member of the Eastern Europe management committee, one of the most active regions for the company.
- At least 10 years of experience in the financial sector, with a specific focus in project finance / asset-based financing
- French and English is a must. Spanish language is a plus
- Excellent modelling skills required
- Looking for someone who is;
- Good negotiator
- Team player
- Solution driven
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166