NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects across the MENA and Sub-Saharan African markets.
NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with a strong project finance background with experience working within the renewable energy sector. Relevant experience within the renewable energy field & fluency in French is imperative.
- Assist the financing of a number of solar & wind projects
- Build knowledge of market trends and lender appetites for relevant project types and locations
- Provide project finance support on ongoing basis, at various stages of the project development, until financial close.
- Provide financial modeling and analytical support for discussions with various stakeholders: Internal (e.g. work streams, Executive Management Team); and External (e.g. co-developers/shareholders and Lenders).
- Assist in origination of deals where possible
- Contribute to risk analysis of prospective and current projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance or engineering related subject
- Project finance structuring (documentation, due dilligence requirements, deal process) - intermediate
- Financial modelling - expert
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience within the power/renewable energy sector.
- Understanding of the various power generation technologies and key business drivers
- Fluency in French is a must
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166