|Posted:||21 days ago|
Next Wave Partners is looking for a Project Finance and M&A Associate for an important financial advisory consultancy specialized in renewable energies and the energy transition.
We will appreciate it if you have a Master degree with a financial background (or business / engineering with a good financial knowledge).
Ideally 5 years of full-time experience in advisory (investment bank or M&A/advisory boutique) or investment (investment fund or asset manager)
Previous experience in infrastructure or project finance is a plus.
- Be dynamic, have a strong work ethic and a sense of initiative;
- Excellent financial analysis and accounting skills,
- Good financial modeling skills;
- High level of Excel skills
- Organizational skills, time management and great reliability;
- Fluent Spanish and English (written and spoken)
In addition to the above, we would highly value past experiences related to transactions made in some key countries for the renewable energy field in Europe.
The role is based in our well located Madrid branch. You will work together with the Managing Partner on active advisory mandates at all stages.
You must be able to demonstrate high levels of responsibility and be able to deal appropriately with customers and senior managers.
Candidates with hands-on experience and who like to take on new challenges would be an asset.
Your main tasks will be:
-Analysis and production activities:
- You will perform financial analysis of projects or organizations;
- You will be responsible for building financial models.
- You will be in charge of developing and supervising content for the marketing department.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with lenders or investors;
- Attend or lead meetings and negotiations;
- You will be responsible for overseeing and facilitating due diligence processes;
- Liaising with external advisors (legal, technical, accounting, etc.);
- You will be a key figure between investors and clients.
- Prepare market research;
- Prepare and review pitches and customer proposals;
- You will be involved in communication, marketing and other business development activities.
Excellent Compensation package and other benefits. It will include a base salary and a bonus.
Some additional benefits include healthcare, odontology, meal allowance, transport allowance, etc.
The role will be offered through a long-term contract.
The job will be based in Madrid, with occasional travel in Europe.
By joining this company, you will join a human-sized company where you will get the chance to work in a young and dynamic environment while taking part in all the aspects of our diverse activity. You will acquire strong financial skills and will gain solid knowledge related to financial transactions (project finance and M&A) while evolving in an entrepreneurial framework where everyone participates in the growth of the company, where initiative is encouraged and where everyone can make an impact.