NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects in the EMEA region focusing on solar projects and battery storage. The company construct and operate renewable energy assets and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest standards. NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals from a wide background, especially in the fields of project development, banking, project finance advisory and engineering. Relevant experience within the renewable energy field and adeep passion for renewable energy are imperative. Proficiency in English is a must.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for the design, planning and management of innovative battery storage and hybrid systems both for large scale utility scale, C&I and off-grid applications in the EMEA region
- Main point of contact for solar/hybrid supply partners and you will develop together with these partners the right solutions for our photovoltaic hybrid projects throughout the region
- Manage customer requirements, prepare BOMs, technical designs and will be responsible for the successful the execution of our storage projects throughout the EMEA region
- Support and supervise Project Management during the execution of the hybrid/storage projects in the EMEA region
- BA or Master degree in electrical engineering or a comparable course of studies
- Extensive knowledge in state of the art battery technologies and hybrid Renewable
- Energy system technologies, knowledge about Diesel Generator is a plus
- Obtained several years of practical experiences in storage related projects, working experience in developing countries is a plus
- Can use MS Office, Excel, CAD and PVsyst, HOMER (or similar PV and Hybrid design software),
- Work in multinational teams located in different office locations throughout the EMEA region
- Be willing to travel in the EMEA region including remote locations
Please feel free to drop an email with your CV to Shaun Mogul at email@example.com if your skills match the above description.