My client is a leading energy and infrastructure investment firm based in Europe and we are looking for a Project Director for one of their wind projects due to reach financial close and begin construction in Vietnam.
- Manage and coordinate construction activities of the windfarm of the Project on behalf of the Owner
- In charge of contracts review and pricing, project safety, monitor bid preparation, tender, budget control and other technical inputs.
- Be involved in the evaluation process for the selection of the vendors (EPC contractors, OEM & O&M)
- Lead contracts negotiation with EPC, OEM and O&M vendors.
- Lead and support site managers, owners engineers, EPC contractors and E&S officers to ensure project is in accordance with compliance standards and environmental requirements.
- Oversee HSE matters and report to the board
- Monitor projects progression and conduct monthly reporting back to the management and owner.
- Wind farm construction experience is a must, onshore and offshore cabling experience would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Construction or other relevant engineering . PMP would be an added advantage.
- 15-20 years of working experience with proven track record of managing large scale renewable energy projects in Asia
- Good communication and written skills in English language required to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to take lead of projects and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153