|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Project Director/Sr. Project Manager
Location: NYC Metro Area (required)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are currently exclusively engaged with a leading Turnkey C&I Solar Solutions Provider based in the NYC area that is looking for a Project Director to join their Execution Team.
This person will be responsible for the coordination between contractors, external consultants, clients, and internal team members. Primarily responsible for the execution of the projects, keeping on-schedule, and accuracy. Will be involved early in the BD process to become familiar with the projects as they enter execution and will stay involved until handoff is completed.
There is strong growth potential as the firm is aiming to build a team of PM's that would eventually report into this individual.
- Supervise and direct EPC contractor teams throughout the entire construction phase
- Ensure the EPC partners are meeting quality and accuracy expectations and are congruent with the specifications of the project blueprints
- Manage schedule, budget, and reporting
- Assist in the selection and contracting of specific contractors to oversee aspects of the projects
- Develop and implement quality control programs and processes
- Interface with all stakeholders to resolve issues, complaints, and concerns
- Continually improve the construction process
- OSHA 30 Certification (strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of experience Project Managing C&I Solar Projects (including rooftop and ground mount)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong attention to detail, communication abilities, and ability to manage several projects congruently
- Must be based in the NYC metro area
- Ability to travel frequently to projects throughout the Northeastern region to perform site walkthroughs
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired