Our client looking for this role in one of Japan's leading Independent Power Producers that are expanding globally and who have many projects across solar, biomass and wind. Currently, they are developing a high profile offshore wind project in Japan which is close to moving into execution and is looking to identify a Project Director with a proven track record to deliver the project from end to end.
- Prepare, negotiate and manage EPC Contracts.
- Manage of construction permitting activities and ensure that all required construction permits have been obtained.
- Manage and monitor construction activities for multiple project sites.
- Ensure that the site construction activities adhere to established construction protocols.
- Assist development team with site layout, micro-siting and civil design of projects.
- Lead coordination of development and construction efforts with interconnecting utilities.
- Lead coordination and support of internal project financing and accounting efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of progressive project directing experience.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of offshore wind projects in accordance with contracts.
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership and communication skills which extend across all organizational and management levels.
- Demonstrated ability in leadership of multi-disciplined teams of engineers and outside consultants.
- Experience in development and execution of complex project schedules utilizing state-of- the art scheduling tools.
- Able to travel
- Japanese language is NOT required.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1653437