|Location:||Ho Chi Minh, Socialist Republic of Vietnam|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a renewable energy developer that operates across the globe and has a strong presence across APAC. We are looking for a Project Development Manager to be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as part of their expansion plans in the SEA region.
- Responsible for the origination and structuring of renewable energy deals in Vietnam.
- Conduct feasibility study, due diligence and evaluate investment opportunities of potential projects within the region
- Provide support throughout project development i.e.: capital raising, contracts management, and negotiation, a proposal for project bidding, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential partners, existing and new stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of market trends for energy in Asia and support information of market penetration strategies
- Prepare and review financial models to evaluate assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance and Accounting, Economics, or another related field. A Master’s degree would be a plus
- At least 5 years of working experience in origination, business development, project financing, or investment banking functions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Native Vietnamese and fluency in English language are required (both spoken and written).
- Overseas travelling might be required
*Please note that power or renewable energy-related experience is essential for the role*
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153
Job has Expired