Client is a global IPP, looking to develop renewable energy projects in the Philippines.
- Evaluate Renewable Energy projects and investments in order to determine whether it is appropriate
- Risk Assessment of Projects and Investments
- Confirmation of status of land (main site; grid line; access; mining rights)
- Energy Analysis
- Community and Stakeholder Relations
- Ability to Finance
- Grid Availability and Grid Connection Agreement terms and conditions
- Regulatory Support
- Planning, Permitting and Environmental Policy
- Constructability of assets
- Costs of entry/development
- Coordinate the due diligence process to evaluate project and investment viability.
- Coordinate with relevant managers to organise all aspects of development for example:
- Community Relations
- Energy Analysis
- Negotiate contracts and manage third parties for delivery of projects up to acquisition of the project.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Enthusiastic Self-starter with the ability to make sound commercial decisions.
- Excellent Project Management skills and a highly organised approach to work.
- Experience of working on development, acquisition or sale of renewable power generation projects in Asia is considered an advantage.
- Decisive manager with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and should be comfortable presenting to management at all levels
- Capable of managing internal and external resources, taking a lead role at meetings, setting priorities and recording actions
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723