NextWave Partners has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Developer in Solar to join a major infrastructure fund to help them originate and manage the end to end development of utilities scale solar projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively manage and direct project development activities:
- Identify suitable sites and manage the process to secure the sites
- Site permit requirements and timelines
- Manage and submit land usage applications
- Presentations to local permitting authority
- Project budget and schedule management
- Manage engagement of consultants and procurement of contractors and suppliers for developing and constructing a solar project in Taiwan and China
- Negotiate EPC contracts with contractors and suppliers
- Manage EPC contractors and contracts in the delivery of the their services
- Managing the O&M contractor and contract in the delivery of their services
- Coordinate with relevant government bodies or environmental departments on permits and planning
- Manage the grid connection applications, permits, timing and process management, which includes costing for grid connection, required land and infrastructure
- Managing the FIT/PPA process with government officials
- Assist in the financial modelling of the solar project in order to determine the overall project development and construction cost and revenues and expenses
- Prepare materials and participate in BD meetings with clients
- Maintain knowledge of current and proposed solar related tariff and statutes
- Based in Taipei, Taiwan or Shanghai, China
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience with an energy developer, real estate development, consultant, utility or related field in developing, constructing or operating large scale ground mounted solar projects
- Project management skills
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Enjoy and be effective at developing and nurturing client relationships at the appropriate level.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be ambitious, motivated and have the drive to succeed.
- Be a team player
- Fluent Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Cherish Yew on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1939
Business License Number: 16S8303
EA Registration Number: R1435758