My Client is an international asset management fund who has a strong presence in infrastructure projects across different regions.
They are an international firm with multiple portfolios in Asia and is now looking for a project controller to assist in their project management team.
- Ensuring Project is on schedule – fulfilling deadline, hiring sufficient experts for the project, cost controlling
- Ensure actual vs forecast for the entire project is on track
- Recommendation of any improvements / corrective actions that need to be taken on the project
- Working with Project Management, subcontractors and JV partners if any on the overall project
- Develop key metrics for the project for relevant units to stay on track
- BA related Degree
- Have done project controller / project management role
- Experience in renewable energy deals experience is a major plus
- Have worked at least 5 years
- Ability to work in overall project management
- Speaking of English and Chinese is a MUST
- Technically Hands-On
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538