|Posted:||3 months ago|
NextWave Partners is working with a leading infrastructure and renewable energy focused fund who is looking for someone to join their team as a Marketing and Communication Associate.
The key focus of the role will be working closely with the management to coordinate all marketing and communications output within a company. Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 to 10 years of relevant B2B and B2C marketing and communications experience.
- Deep knowledge of comprehensive marketing campaign processes and strong project management skills to plan and execute key communications objectives.
- Keen interest in the international development, infrastructure and/ or development finance sectors.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with graphic design and project management software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Asana preferred.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713
Job has Expired