|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Client is an is an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide. Their long history as an international firm means they are perfectly placed to help clients resolve their most complex legal challenges wherever they may be.
With lawyers and staff operating from more than 47 locations, working in virtually every country of the world, they have invested heavily in building a high-quality full-service practice competing at the top of the market. Distinguished by their on-the-ground presence in the world's key financial markets and strengths in handling complex cross-border work.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating credit facilities and related financing documentation including security agreements, accounts agreements, inercreditor arrangements, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase and sale, procurement, project development, construction, joint venture, supply and off-take agreements.
- Counseling clients on joint ventures, private equity investments and strategic transactions for public and private companies industries related to our practice.
- Managing deal teams and processes across practice areas and geographic locations.
- Solving legal problems relating to heavily-regulated industries.
- Managing and conducting due diligence.
- A minimum of three years of relevant law firm or in-house experience
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, management skills
- Strong professional presence, driven by professional growth and a team player
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Mobile: +1 (929) 581 7295
Job has Expired