|Posted:||13 days ago|
Title: IT Support Analyst
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy,
Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology
sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change
towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Next-Wave are working with global market leader in the development, acquisition and long-term management of large-scale solarprojects and smart energy solutions. We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to support the growing needs of their London based office activities and field workers. The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and be team player.
- Provide first line helpdesk service, support and advice to users onnhardware and software issues.
- Maintaining documentation of existing systems.
- Asset management
- Working to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Research, install and configure new equipment and software
- Troubleshoots and resolves IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Provide support and if needed travel to different regional based offices
- Working closely with local and international end-users and the international IT teams
- One to two years experience in a first/second line support position.
- Experience using ticketing systems (ServiceNow would be a bonus).
- Handling SLAs.
- Experience with MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Managing Printers.
- Microsoft Office 365
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with
your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and
industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our
website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be
partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)