NextWave Partners is working with an international fund manager to identify an Investment Manager to manage the end to end process of their renewable energy investments in Africa. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic investment professional who is passionate about renewable energy and investing in developing frontier markets in Africa.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business development with the end goal of building a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Financial analysis, financial modelling, development of financing structures
- Risk identification and analysis
- Presentation of investment proposals to the IC (Investment Committee)
- Manage deal process through origination, due diligence, documentation, negotiation and closing
- Take board seats in portfolio companies
- Coach more junior staff through the investment process
- Actively work with portfolio companies’ post-investment
- Ensure that best financial and non-financial practices are implemented
Requirements / Qualifications
- Financial degree (Honours) or equivalent
- 7 – 11 years’ experience within PE or Investment Banking (M&A, corporate finance or project finance), or with previous experience in a Big Four Accountancy firm or the Renewable Energy sector
- Above average financial modelling skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen. I.e. the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles & processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively: strong project / process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Adam Wade on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1945
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1545636