My client is a leading Global Renewable Energy IPP looking to further expand their presence in APAC. We are currently seeking for an Investment Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
- Lead origination and execution of renewable energy investment opportunities in the region.
- Involved in due diligence, financial assessment, deal structuring, project financing, commercial and contract negotiations etc.
- Build financial models to support deal structuring efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders not limited to lenders, local authorities and potential partners etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Law, or any other relevant discipline. Master’s an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in the buy/sell-side covering power, renewable energy, or infrastructure projects.
- Financial modeling experience is a must.
- Prior experience in renewable energy a must
- Fluency in English is a must (written and spoken), fluency in other Asian languages would be of added advantage
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153