NextWave Partners is working with an international fund manager to identify an Investment Manager to manage the end to end process of their renewable energy investments in Asia. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic investment professional who is passionate about renewable energy and investing in developing countries in Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business development - the goal of building a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Financial analysis, modelling, developing of financing structures
- Identification of risk and analysis
- Presentation of investment proposals to the nvestment Committee
- Management of the deal process through origination, due diligence, documentation, negotiation and closing
- Take board seats in portfolio companies
- Coach the junior staff through the investment process
- To actively work with portfolio companies’ post-investment
- Ensure that best practices are implemented - financial and non-financial
- Financial degree (Honours) or equivalent
- 7 – 11 years’ experience within PE or Investment Banking (M&A, corporate finance or project finance), or with previous experience in a Big Four Accountancy firm or the Renewable Energy sector
- Above average financial modelling skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen. I.e. the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles & processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively: strong project / process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Cherish Yew on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1939
Business License Number: 16S8303
EA Registration Number: R1435758