Our client is seeking an experienced Investment Manager responsible for growing across the region by sourcing, developing, negotiating and closing renewable energy opportunities.
- Undertake detailed analytical and numerical analysis, including sensitivity and scenario analysis,
- Participate in the financial structuring of investment decisions
- Due diligence, coordinate transaction team and transaction execution and closing
- Presentation of investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Actively work with portfolio companies’ post-investment.
- Liaising with management teams, and ensure that best financial and non-financial practices, including Environmental and Social Management Systems are implemented
- Business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- 7+ years’ experience within Private Equity or Investment Banking (M&A, corporate finance or project finance), possibly with previous experience in a Big Four Accountancy firm or the Renewable Energy sector, in Asia.
- Strong financial modeling skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen – the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem-solving
- Must possess a good attitude, be self-motivated, have high energy, be a good team player, have strong organisational skills, and an interest in power & utilities/infrastructure
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at fletcher.kim@next-wavepartners.