NextWave Partners are representing a large North American Investment Fund who focus on investing in some of the largest Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Clean Technology projects worldwide, some of the more recent investments genuinely could be seen as revolutionary in the years to come.
The business are in the process of setting up an office in Sydney where they will focus on investments in Indonesia, PNG, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
This is a great opportunity for an Associate with experience closing deals in the southern APAC region.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute the investment management strategy in line with the global leadership
- Generate new & existing investment opportunities and manage ongoing relationships
- Provide technical assistance for the financial management, with portfolio impact valuation and reporting process to the investors
- Build strong relationships with key private sector actors in the sustainable food industry
- 5-10 years of experience creating & closing viable investment opportunities
- Strong financial & economic modelling skills
- Strong knowledge of social finance trends, creative deal structures & investment vehicles
- Ability and knowledge of managing platform businesses would also be a major advantage
- Experience in the APAC region, particularly Australia
In return for your commitment with this opportunity, my client will offer a defined career path, whilst offering the level of autonomy rarely seen in this level of role.
If the role sounds of interest, or you would like to know more, please apply directly through our website, or contact Oliver Powell at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1918
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1658538