|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Title: Investment Associate
Location: Manila, Philippines
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading renewable energy IPP that develops, constructs, own & operates renewable energy assets in APAC. As part of their expansion, they're looking for an Investment Associate to be based in the Manila office to support evaluation and execution of investment opportunities in the Philippines.
- Support identification and evaluation of investment opportunities.
- Conduct due diligence, financial modelling arrangement of debt financing, support commercial negotiations etc.
- Build and review robust financial models to support deal structuring efforts.
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis, duties or assignments as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant discipline. Master's an added advantage.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the buy/sell side covering renewable energy
- Financial modelling experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts, financial statements and cash flows
- Good analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired