My client is a market leader in the development of renewable energy projects in the Asia Pacific region.
They are looking to hire an ambitious Investment Associate to work on the screening and development of greenfield renewable energy projects in Taiwan.
- Preparing and managing extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on investment opportunities.
- Performing in-depth market research and then presenting this to the senior management team to aid in the decision making process for a potential investment
- Supporting the execution of deals through financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and project financing.
- Supporting the company’s asset management functions for portfolio companies
- Exploring strategies to create more value from the portfolio companies
- Supporting colleagues in other activities such as investor reports and fund-raising activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance related field (Master’s preferred)
- Extensive financial modelling experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
- A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Experience during the investment phase of a large infrastructure project in Taiwan
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587