My client is a leading infrastructure investment fund who is looking to hire an Investment Associate for their team in Hong Kong.
- Analysing and assessing new investment opportunities
- Supporting the team in tasks such as market assessment, initial deal underwriting, and deal structuring etc.
- Liaising with external advisors and lenders
- Developing flexible financial models to support new deals and investments
- Performing relevant analysis to support transaction negotiations;
- Working across other portfolio companies to assist as necessary
- Master’s Degree in finance, economics or accounting
- 3-5 years’ of experience in a similar role
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Previous experience working on a large infrastructure project experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587