|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Taiwan (open for some hybrid)
Project based position (long-term)
One of our key clients is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their project team in Taiwan.
This person will be the engineering interface between packages for this Offshore Wind project.
- Engineering Interface manager for our offshore wind farm project under construction in Taiwan.
- Manage the engineering/technicial interfaces between different packages FOU, Cable, WTG etc. The main focus will be the interfaces in the foundation engineering and installation works
- Ensure the individual engineering works are well aligned.
- Responsible for the engineering decision and create solutions for the upcoming engineering queries.
- Collaborate with the individual package managers in the project and the engineers in their packages.
- Be responsible for managing FEED, concept design, as well as detailed design specifically for the support structure.
- Engineering degree (Civil, Structure, Naval architecture are preferred)
- Minimum 5 years with Offshore Package management experience with track record
- Experience in the area of support structure design and manage these design works for offshore wind farms.
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interested and familiar with working in an international team
If you are interested in this position, please submit your latest CV to NextWave. We will review your details and discuss with our clients.
Job has Expired