NextWave Partners is working with a leading investor who focuses on deploying capital in emerging/frontier markets with the aim of facilitating economic development.
As part of their growth across Africa and South Asia, they are looking to bring on an investment executive who will be primarily responsible for handling complex transactions while ensuring that investments are in line with their impact framework.
- Contribute to the continual development of their impact management framework
- Take ownership of complex transactions across a variety of sectors and regions
- Define monitoring plans for the investments and post-investment
- Assess how investments are performing against their development objectives
- Background of working withing infrastructure project financing
- Knowledge of impact management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Practical understanding of impact management, private sector development and
how to achieve development outcomes through investment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166