Remuneration: Commensurate to experience
Travel: Limited travel will be required
Qualifications: Applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years managerial work experience in Overall HR Work
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows 10
- Proficient in English Language is a must
- Proficient in Chinese proficiency is a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated capacity to communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to develop relationships and trust throughout the organization, skilled in partnering with diverse groups and establishing credibility as a skilled business partner.
- Demonstrates a customer service mindset, ability to influence outcomes and results
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically in the areas of problem solving and developing creative solutions.
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- Administration: Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems. Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices. Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Events Management: Take lead in all company-wide events management related to employees and the office facilities.
- Human Resources: To partner and deliver HR function to Country Head and the management team to meet business needs. This will include (and not exhaustive) talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, manpower planning, talent/performance management, employee engagement, learning and development.
- Japan Labor Law: Setting up the strategy of the HR functions is important
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538