NextWave Partners is working with a leading infrastructure developer who is looking to grow their team in Asia and looking for an HR Manager to help with their expansion in the region.
- Lead a team of HR to provide high-quality HR Services in a fast pace infrastructure industry
- Responsible for the entire staffing and on-boarding process at all levels and meet all related KPIs
- Responsible for the exit process of the above positions including exit surveys
- Responsible for the payroll process and ensure they are in full compliance with the law
- Partner with the business to facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues with escalation to the HR Manager and HR Director when necessary
- Responsible for the annual performance management process
- Responsible for compensation and benefits analysis for attraction and retention
- Ensures that jobs are accurately job sized for evaluation purposes and that managers understand the job evaluation process.
- Provides appropriate remuneration advice to managers.
- Ensures that benefits are administered effectively and efficiently.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives and survey (YVC) and partner with the business managers to effectively follow through on required actions
- Ensure effective and efficient execution and delivery of HR policies, procedures, and services in accordance with legal compliance and company requirements
- Involved in negotiation with union on collective agreement and industrial relations issues
- Regularly review HR operations, identify and execute on the opportunity for improvement to drive HR efficiency and productivity
- Prepare and submit monthly management and other statutory reports
- Responsible for annual budgeting process where applicable
- Support implementation of Global, Regional or Local HR projects
- Supervisory responsibility:
- Responsible in area of Career counseling
- Provide the professional expertise in HR and People agenda to the business, protect and serve business and ensure that business agenda is well defined with the right size of organization with the right people in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/English; Master degree holder is advantageous.
- HR professional and in Manager Level at least 3 - 5 years of experience;
- Direct Experience in the infrastructure industry would be preferred
- Fluently in English and Vietnamese;
- Fluent in Ms. Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good problem-solving skill, conflict and crisis management skill and negotiating skill;
- Good human relations and high leadership skills;
- Good management, communication and presentation skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713