|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Head of Procurement
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is one of Australia's leading developer's of Renewable Energy Projects across Wind, Solar and BESS. Their projects are positioned incredibly within the Australian market and are now looking for a PRocurement Manager to lead their procurement strategy and execution across Wind, Solar and BESS and to support the delivery of their renewable energy projects.
- Leading Procurement and Construction strategies that best address technical, legal and quality directives across Wind Solar and Bess Projects.
- Making safety a priority in the negotiation of contracts.
- Tendering, evaluating, negotiating and completing procurement contracts to meet project timelines.
- Engagement with external suppliers and contractors to ensure the best use of technology on their projects.
- + 5 years experience in the Australian Renewable sector within a Procurement function.
- Qualifications in Science, Commerce, Engineering, Law or related discipline.
- Ability to perform in a fast faced and agile environment and ability to handle complex negotiations.
- Deep understanding of legal and contractual aspects of Renewable Energy contracts.
Compensation & Benefits
- Amazing Short Term Incentive Scheme.
- Competetive Base Salary.
- Executive management position reporting into the Head of Company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Job has Expired