- Supervise, guide and develop the Project Management team to maximize performance; create and build team environment while providing direction, knowledge, and support with prioritization of work and allocation of resources as needed.
- Participate in the development and achievement of business plans and strategic targets.
- Direct cost out programs. Prioritize, and facilitate cost out initiatives, project management thru completion.
- Review and approve project implementation strategies for Construction.
- 7-10 years of experience in a management position in Construction/Project Management
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proven abilities to supervise large programs to achieve profitable outcomes.
- Ability to select/retain Project Managers; additional project support and build a strong Project Management Team
- Good understanding of SAP, its modules and functionalities
- Communication- Professional oral and written communication skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370