My client is a renewable energy developer that operates across the globe and has a strong presence across APAC. We are looking for Head of Business Development to be based in Vietnam as part of their expansion plans in the SEA region.
- Responsible for the origination and structuring of renewable energy deals in Vietnam.
- Conduct feasibility study, due diligence and evaluate investment opportunities of potential projects within the region
- Provide support throughout project development i.e.: contracts management and negotiation, proposal for project bidding etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential partners, existing and new stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of market trends for energy in Asia and support in formation of market penetration strategies
- Prepare and review financial models to evaluate assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance and Accounting, Economics or other related field. Master’s degree would be a plus
- At least 5 years’ of working experience in business development or investment banking functions with at least 3 years of experience in the origination of renewable energy projects
- Prior knowledge in due diligence, feasibility studies, financial and risk analysis, financial models and asset valuation is a must
- Prior experience in renewable energy, power or gas needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Native Vietnamese and fluency in English language is required (both spoken and written).
- Overseas travelling will be required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153