NextWave Partners is working with an investment capital group that is looking for someone to join their team as a Fund Operations Manager.
The Fund Operations Manager who would be responsible for the management, monitoring and optimization of the client’s assets, housed within various Funds (Development and Construction Equity Fund). The assets include toll run of the river, wind and solar renewable energy installations.
- Preparation of the content for reporting to the fund i.e. valuation purposes
- Assist with the preparation of the content for submission to the governance structures
- Implementation of the post-closing requirements as per the agreements, these include but are not limited to transfer pricing policy, ESAP plans, business plan, hedging strategy document, etc.
- Balance sheet management
- Assist in the fundraising process and thereafter monitoring of all lenders
- Ensuring the governance structure is permeated right down to the operating assets
- Assisting the asset companies with the setting of strategy, project implementation and contractual compliance.
- Ensuring that the optimal focus on business plans is maintained.
- Identification of technical risk areas and development of optimised solutions thereof
- Leveraging cross-industry knowledge into the project to increase shareholder value
- Leveraging experience across the renewable energy assets through representation on joint committees.
- Representing the client’s funds on the Boards of the asset companies.
- Relevant investment/asset management experience, or a Masters in a financial degree with a technical understanding
- Experience within the General Power sector, with a focus on Solar or Run-of-the-river hydro and Wind preferable.
- Commercial/financial experience.
- Strong verbal ability, judgment and administrative skills.
- Proven execution/outcome skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713