My client is a developer in Korea with global business and Korea being one of their main market focus.
They’re looking for Fabrication Manager to focus on schedule, quality, and coordination of their fabrication supply
- Establish and manage Fabrication project organisation incl. division/delegation of responsibility.
- Ensure improvements / lessons-learned / state of the art to design and lead time to lower CoE
- Review of steel design to ensure fabrication friendly design
- Establish Quality Activity Schedule (QAS) for the fabrication
- Review the contractor's procedures ITP, WPS, PQP, NDE and coating to ensure alignment with Employers requirements
- Coordinate inspectors and handle non-conformities (NCs) together with the Project Manager
- Support Structural Engineering Manager with fabrication relevant communication e.g. Technical Queries (TQ), Communication Notes (CN).
- Ensure TQ’s are implemented in the fabrication
- Follow up that contractor update his Red-line mark-up documentation
- Initiate fabrication meetings with Contractors counterpart.
- Support with review of variations to the Contract and prepare input for the project management
- Be a HSE role model on site
- Supervision/coordination of offshore hook-up works, e.g. welding and painting of interface between jacket and topside
- Ensure that snagging list is documented and closed with relevant parties
- BSc, MSc in material or welding engineering (IWE,IWS) (or equivalent degree).
- Recommended +8 year of practical as well as theoretical work experience within offshore and/or steel construction.
- Recommended +8 years of experience from similar position and a talent for driving solutions to achieve results in a fast-pace environment. Technically strong in Coating and NDT with good coordination skills
- Recommended +5 years of documented project management
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538