NextWave is working with a leading renewable energy developer who has over 10GW in assets across the APAC region. Due to the strategic growth of the business, they are looking to hire an ESG Manager to oversee their business in the Taiwan market.
- Managing all ESG related matter for the business in Taiwan
- Identifying key E&S risks associated with the company’s project development opportunities against the requirements of international and local regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the business development team in securing environmental permits and achieving ESIA deliverables as required
- Leading the selection of E&S consultants and then managing them accordingly
- Ensuring the development of an E&S Management Plan for each project based on recommended corrective actions
- Leading environmental and social monitoring of construction and operational projects
- Preparing internal environmental and social documentation and contributing to committee approval papers
- Providing updates to the company’s internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to the evaluation, improvement, and dissemination of the company-wide ESG policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in E&S risk management of infrastructure projects in Taiwan
- Relevant work experience in other Asia Pacific markets is a plus
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in English and Chinese.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587